Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The USBX™ Device Class Mass Storage module implements high-level APIs for USB mass storage applications and is implemented on sf_el_ux for USB Full Speed (USBFS) or USB High Speed (USBHS). The USBX Device Class Mass Storage module uses the USB and data-transfer peripherals on the Synergy MCU.
The module supports the following features:
- ThreadX®-aware framework.
- Storage Media Parameter Setup
- Last LBA
- Type of storage media
- Removable flag
- USB Device Configuration (Device Configuration)
- Vendor ID
- Product ID
- Device Release Number
- Index of Serial Number String Descriptor
- Supported USB Specification (DCD)
- USB Device interrupts (DCD)
The module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
- Getting Started with the Audio Player Application using SSP - Application Project here.
- USBX™ Host Class Mass Storage Module Guide - Application Project here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for current known issues available here
|SSP 1.2.0 and above|