The RSPI HAL module is a set of SPI communication oriented APIs and is implemented on r_rspi. The RSPI HAL module supports standard SPI master mode communications functions. Callbacks are provided for transfer events.
The RSPI HAL module supports the following features:
- Initialization of the driver
- Serial Communication through SPI operation
- Provides support for callbacks
The RSPI HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the RSPI HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects (for HAL and Framework SPI implementations) are available from the Synergy Gallery. You can find them in the zip file located on the right side of the page here
- Bluetooth low energy example application (DK-S7G2 and DK-S3A7) with SSP 1.2.0
- Wi-Fi Application on SK-S7G2 using Wi-Fi Framework with SSP 1.2.0
- GUIX Hello World with SSP 1.2.0
- OOB image and source project with SSP 1.2.0
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Renesas Bluetooth MCU (RL78/G1D) - Application Project here. (r_rspi implementation)
- Refer to the most current release notes for any known issue.
RSPI HAL module on r_sci_i2c (SSP 1.2.0)