Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Event Link Controller (ELC) HAL module is a high-level API for event linking applications and is implemented on r_elc. The ELC HAL module uses the ELC peripheral on the Synergy MCU. The ELC HAL module allows the developer to create events that link various peripherals within the Synergy MCU. The ELC HAL module APIs make it easy to create a link between two blocks (for example, from a timer to an ADC to control a periodic scan interval). By connecting various peripherals in this way, intelligent functions can be constructed that require little, if any, CPU intervention.
The ELC HAL module supports the following features:
- Create an event link between two blocks.
- Break that event link between two blocks.
- Generate one of two software events that interrupt the CPU.
The ELC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the ELC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects for the ELC HAL module are available from the Synergy Gallery. You can find them in the zip file located on the right side of the page here
- Bluetooth low energy example application (DK-S7G2 and DK-S3A7) with SSP 1.2.0
- Touch slider example for DK-S124 v3.0 with SSP 1.2.0
- LPM ADC DK-S124 with SSP 1.2.0
- LPM ADC DK-S3A7 with SSP 1.2.0
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- HMI Brushless DC (BLDC) Motor Controller - Application Project here.
- Renesas Bluetooth MCU (RL78/G1D) - Application Project here.
- Bluetooth Low Energy on DK-S7G2 and DK-S3A7 - Application Project here.
- Renesas Synergy™ Project DK-S3A7 Segment LCD Display Example here.
- Renesas Synergy™ Project Checking Analog Inputs on the DK-S3A7 in Sleep Mode here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.