Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Key Matrix HAL module is a high-level API for Key Matrix HAL applications and is implemented on r_kint. The Key Matrix HAL module uses the key-interrupt function peripheral on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to inform the CPU of a key press event.
The Key Matrix HAL module configures and controls the Key Interrupt (KINT) peripheral and supports the following features:
- Supports both rising and falling edges on KINT channels
- Supports interrupt-based event notification
- Supports a bit-masking function to capture multiple events efficiently
- Supports a matrix keypad with edges on any two channels
The KINT HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the KINT HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- The KINT HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available on the Synergy Gallery here. Simply download the zip file and import the KINT example into your ISDE. See the Knowledge Base article here for more information.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.