Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The ADC Periodic Framework is a high-level API and is implemented on sf_adc_periodic. The module configures the ADC to sample any of the available channels (using the single-scan mode) at a configurable rate and buffers the data for a configurable number of sampling iterations before notifying the application. The ADC Periodic Framework uses the ADC, GPT, and DTC peripherals on the Renesas Synergy™ Microcontroller hardware. A user defined callback can be created to process the data each time a new sample is complete
The ADC Periodic Framework module supports the following features:
- 14-Bit A/D Converter (S3A7, S124) or 12-Bit A/D Converter (S7G2) for the Synergy MCU Group
- Multiple Operation Modes
- Single Scan
- Group Scan
- Continuous Scan
- Multiple Channels
- 13 channels (unit 0), 12 channels (unit 1) for S7G2 Synergy MCU Group
- 18 channels for S124
- 28 channels for S3A7
The ADC Periodic Framework module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the ADC Periodic Framework module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
- Renesas Synergy™ Project DK-S124 Simple Record/Playback here.
- Renesas Synergy™ Project DK-S124 Simple Tone Generator here.
- Audio Record ADC Framework Module Guide - Application Project here.
- The Audio Record ADC Framework is used in the Developer Examples. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to learn from them here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for current known issues, available here