The Power Profiles V2 (PPv2) Framework provides more control for users to set a power control mode and the LPM mode in the Synergy MCU. The PPv2 Framework supports all the features of the Power Profiles v1 available in the current release of the Synergy Software Program (SSP) Framework using the LPM v1 driver. The Power Profiles v1 and PPv2 Framework are not compatible. Power Profiles v1 and PPv2 Framework cannot be used in the same project. For all new projects, it is recommended that applications use PPv2 Framework.
The Power Profiles V2 Framework has the following features:
- Configurable options to set different MCU power control modes with customizable clock domains.
- Configurable options to set different MCU low power modes with different IO port or pin configurations.
- Supports both threaded and non-threaded operations
The Power Profiles V2 Framework module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The Power Profiles V2 Framework module guide application note, application project and import guide are not yet available.
Module Guide Resources
- Content provided as it becomes available.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.