When I opened a workspace generated in High-performance Embedded Workshop3 while in High-performance Embedded Workshop4, the workspace files were automatically revised.
Can I use the workspace in the old High-performance Embedded Workshop3 environment?
Yes, you can still use the workspace in the High-performance Embedded Workshop3 environment using the following procedures.
- Make a backup (copy) of the workspace folder.
- You will find several backup files that have the string "old_version_xxx" in their names in the workspace folder.
Confirm the backup files and the revised files.
- Delete the revised files (file names that do not include “old_version_xxx”)
- Rename the backup files (remove "old_version_xxx" from the backup file names). Several backup files must be renamed at the same time.
- Uninstall the High-performance Embedded Workshop4 environment.
- After re-installing the High-performance Embedded Workshop3 environment, open the workspace.
Project operations (add files to project, change build options, etc.) done in the High-performance Embedded Workshop4 environment are invalid.
Workspaces cannot be opened in High-performance Embedded Workshop environments older than the one in which they were originally created.
|High-performance Embedded Workshop|