When you are using V3.00.00 or a later version of CS+ and V2.05.00 or a later version of the Renesas Flash Programmer, either of the following methods is available.
- Register the Renesas Flash Programmer as an external tool of CS+ and start it from its menu item or icon in CS+.
- Relate a workspace for the Renesas Flash Programmer to an individual project in CS+.
Follow the procedure below after creating the CS+ project.
- Select [Options…] from the [Tool] menu.
- The [Option] dialog box opens. Select the category [General] _ [External Tools].
- Click on the [New] button.
- Specify each area as described below and click on the [OK] button.
Menu name: any name (Renesas Flash Programmer V2.05 is specified here.)
Command path: installation folder for the Renesas Flash Programmer (C:\Program Files\Renesas Electronics\Programming Tools\Renesas Flash Programmer V2.05\RFP.exe is specified here.)
Startup options: %ActiveProjectDir%\%ActiveProjectName%.rws /force
Startup folder: %ActiveProjectDir%
Select the checkbox for [Use Output panel] (do not select other checkboxes).
- Click on [Renesas Flash Programmer V2.05] after checking that it has been registered with the [Tool] menu.
- The Renesas Flash Programmer is started and the [Create New Workspace] dialog box opens. Create a workspace by following the instructions of the wizard.
- The next time you start the Renesas Flash Programmer, the workspace that you have previously created will be opened with the relation.
- After the above procedure, a workspace for the Renesas Flash Programmer will be newly created and related to each active project even if you add a CS+ project.
- Workspace Name and Project Name in the [Create New Workspace] dialog box for the Renesas Flash Programmer are project names of CS+ that have been fixed. The Folder in which such workspaces or projects are created is where CS+ has been created and is fixed.
- It is possible to display an icon for [Renesas Flash Programmer V2.05] in the [Tool] menu on the toolbar.
- If you are using CS+ for CC (RL78, RX, RH850) V3.01.00 or a later version and Renesas Flash Programmer V2.05.01 or a later version, adding the /filter option to the startup options as shown below will input the name of the MCU you have selected for use with CS+ to the “Filter:” box of “Create New Workspace” of the Renesas Flash Programmer.
Startup options ：%ActiveProjectDir%%ActiveProjectName%.rws /force /filter:%ActiveProjectMicomName%
Examples of input to the “Filter:” box
-RX when selecting the RX family for use with CS+
-RH850 when selecting the RH850 family for use with CS+
-R5F1006A when selecting R5F1006A of the RL78/G13 group for use with CS+
|CS+ (formerly CubeSuite+)|
|Renesas Flash Programmer|